Monday, September 8, 2008

The Ring

For the first time in Solbi’s life, she never felt so uneasy. She never felt crazy about someone. She never thinks of any man. She never looks at any man. She never felt happiness with anyone. But why Andy? Why does Andy makes her crazy? How does Andy makes her confused? She doesn’t even know herself now.

Solbi: [confused] What’s happening to me? Am I crazy? Am I falling for him?
Am I…


Andy went to their meeting place. He saw Solbi looking at the narra tree confused. She looks like she’s thinking o f something important that she didn’t even notice coming towards her.

Andy: [tiptoeing then holds her waist] Hello jagiya! Seems like you’re
thinking too much.
Solbi: [gets a shock] Andy… [surprised] AAANNNDDDYYY!
Andy: [gets a shock] Why? Why are you shouting?
Solbi: [looks at him] No… Nothing… I’m just thinking.
Andy: [teases her] Is it me? Don’t think too much. I’m here now.
Solbi: [teases him back] As If!!!....
Andy: [laughs] Okay.

Andy is enjoying every moment. But Solbi seems confused about her feelings. She can’t help but look at him, examining every inch of him. His captivating eyes, his smile, his nose, his lips, everything about him. She suddenly blushes then…

Andy: [teases her] don’t look too much. You might sprain your eyes.
Solbi: [confused] Yes… I…I mean No! I’m not looking at you.
Andy: really?
Solbi: [stammering] O…of course! W…why would I? I mean… Im not making
sense at all!

Andy: [laughs] Okay. I see. Just be calm and relax.
Solbi: [shy] I’m relaxed. Maybe you’re the one who’s not relaxed.
Andy: [defending himself] I’m relaxed.
Solbi: [defending herself] I’m more relaxed.

Both of them looked at each others eyes for a moment then…

Andy/Solbi: [laughs out loud] You’re funny!
Solbi: Not me, you are.
Andy: you. [becomes serious] but when I look in your eyes I feel more
relaxed.

Her heart jumps faster. She blushes. She doesn’t even know what’s happening to her. It’s as if something touches her heart gently and she doesn’t want to end that time. Her tears fell.

Andy: [worried] Why are you crying? Did I do something wrong? Did I say
something?
Solbi: no, I’m just happy.
Andy: [smiles] you’re happy? Because of me?
Solbi: [nods]
Andy: [giggles] I love you jagiya. [holds her hands] I’ll never let go of
these hands.

Andy slightly put something on Solbi’s hand while he’s holding her. Solbi felt it and looks at it. It’s a ring.

Solbi: [happy] What’s this?
Andy: [shy] I just want to give you something.
Solbi: [touched] thank you.

Andy puts it in her ring finger. It perfectly fit in her beautiful hands. It made her look prettier and blissful.

Solbi: Why did I cry? It’s not the first time I received a ring. But why do I
feel like this? It’s the first time I felt happy for real. I never
felt this happiness. Am I falling for him? Am I in love with him?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Solbi is in cloud nine while walking in the hallway. She didn’t notice Tae Hee and accidentally bumps at her.

Tae Hee: That hurts!
Solbi: [apologetic] Im so sorry. I didn’t mean to bump at you. Sorry.
Tae Hee: [notices her ring] next time look in your way. Its not like you own
the hallway.
Solbi: What’s her problem?!

Tae Hee felt mad not because Solbi accidentally bumped at her. It’s because she saw the ring Andy bought with her.

No comments: