Friday, September 12, 2008

I'm down today...

I have heard a new new bad news about my favorite We Got Married couple Andy and Solbi. i heard... they're going to end their 'marriage' and go back to their own careers as singers. i know that this day will come, but isnt it a little too early? i mean, because they will have their own albums etc. etc., does that mean that they have to sacrifice being husband-wife? do they have to stop making the anbiholics family happy? what's wrong with the pds? Haish! because of this, i dont have the energy to continue my fic. haish!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kriz... i rather think that they'll leave the show as married couple rather than thinking what the PD's want us to think. if i have my own way i'll fire that pd and take his place.... but that i cant do

anyways darl.... there is still tomorrow. they simply are each others lucky charm..... they just bring out the best from each other. so dont be down