Monday, September 8, 2008

The Field Trip

The class if Andy and Solbi have a joint field trip for one week at the beaches of
Byeonsan in Ban-gun.

Announcer: We’ll have our joint field trip the next two days. Be prepared.
We’ll have lots of games. Every group consists of 3 persons. You
can group yourselves now.

Daniel: [towards Solbi]: Can I join your group?
Solbi: [agrees]: Of course!
In Young: [sad] I can’t go since it’s my family’s reunion. I envy you guys.
Solbi: Don’t worry! I’ll tell you stories when we get home.

Andy notices the three of them talking and walked towards them.

Andy: [looks at Solbi with disappointment] You have to be my partner, okay?
Solbi: [clueless] Yeah! It can be the three of us. You, me and Daniel! It’ll
be fun! What do you guys think?
Andy: [sinister laugh] OF COURSE! [looks at Daniel] We’ll have so much fun!
Daniel: [looks at Andy] That’s right! [switches to Solbi] Ja, lets go! We
have classes to attend to.
Solbi: [agrees] Okay! [looks at Andy and whispers to him] bye bye Jagiya, see
you later.
Andy: [blushes]: Okay! [whispers to her] I love you.
Solbi: [whispers] I know.

Daniel and Tae Hee looked at them with jealousy as the two of them having their precious blissful time whispering to each others ears.

When they arrived at their classroom…

Solbi: [excited] Wooooooooo! It’s so exciting!
Daniel: [hurt] You’re a lot sweeter now.
Solbi: Of course! He’s nice to me!
Daniel: [curious] by any chance are you falling for him?

Daniel’s question made Solbi’s heart thump heavily as her body freezes. She can’t explain the happiness that covers her body. The shivers for excitement as if she can’t hide her true feelings.

Solbi: Am I falling for him? Do I love him? Am I serious this time?
Daniel: [looks at her]: Hey! Snap out of it! What are you thinking?
Solbi: [surprised] Nothing!!!
Daniel: [scared] you don’t have to shout. I’m not deaf, you know.
Solbi: Okay! I know.

No comments: